The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Thursday 5 February 2009

Lovebug, just in time for Valentine's Day!

Wren & Bump would love one of these, but I'm not sure I'm quite up to this level yet. -Maybe next year.

Easy to Medium difficulty.

I also found a knit version of this pattern, and will feature it later this week.

{free crochet pattern here}

A HUGE thank you to Gloria for finding the new location of this pattern, when I had given up :)

4 comments:

  1. I can't view this pattern and would really love to try it. Can you in any way fix the link or repost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, the url says "access denied", and it's not on the wayback machine, either.

    Which kind of leaves us at a dead end.

    I'm not sure how livejournal works, so the blog may have been deleted or made private or something else.

    I'll have to remove this pattern from the blog :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://knittedtoybox.blogspot.it/2008/05/amigurumi-lovebug.html

    hello .. My name is Gloria and I am Italian .. even if the post is a little dated t'invio the address that I found what you are looking for .. it is a pleasure to meet you and help you ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Gloria!!
      This is fantastic, I'll update the post now :)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin