The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Crochet Teacups

Okay, these aren't strictly amigurumi, but they're cute and I like them, so there!  ;)

{pattern moved to here}

~ Edited 4 Nov 2010 ~
Link updated.
This pattern was originally posted on the domain christinesflowers.com, which is no longer active.
Luckily for us, a copy still exists in the archives at the Wayback Machine!

12 comments:

  1. i love these little cups! they are just lovely!
    Amy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute!!!!! :o) I would like to make one ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog - Yah! I love crocheting amigurumi's. Can't wait to try some here. Thanks, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLA: Preciosas las tazitas con sus platitos,
    no se ve dificil de hacerlo.Muchas gracias
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely feedback :)

    I wish I had the time to make them myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this pattern!!!
    Sa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. I might make these tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let me know how you go, Annabelle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi iam unable to download the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for letting me know, Ramamani.

    The website no longer exists, but I have been able to find a copy of the pattern on the wayback machine (an internet archive site).

    I have updated the post (above), and the new link is below also.

    http://web.archive.org/web/20080606015407/http://www.christinesflowers.com/christines_teacup.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry...the suggested new link is not working though. pls help thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would anyone who was able to download the pattern be able to repost it somewhere for those of us who couldn't because the original site closed? If you could please do so, it would be very much appreciated! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin